In The Amazon Cloud
Open Source with Support!
An ESS™ Amazon Machine Image (AMI) lets you set up ESS™ in the cloud quickly. The only cost of using the ESS™ AMI is the Amazon usage charge. We don't charge you extra for using the ESS™ AMI. Follow these steps:
- Get your 12 digit AWS account number. We need it to give you access to the ESS™ AMI.
- Fill out the form on this page and submit it to us.
- During the initial login to the Amazon EC2 server, you'll be asked for your corporate email domain.
- You'll also need the email address of an account that you'll use to send out workflow notifications to your users.
- Optionally, you can specify a SMTP email server. The current default is SendMail.
- We'll grant you access to the ESS™ AMI, which is located in the US East (N. Virgina) region and send you an email that will give you the information you need to launch your ESS™ instance.